Friday 4 November 2011

Mo Style - decisions, decisions

So after telling friends and family about my noble deed of trying to grow upper lip hair for Movember - while trying to recruit willing stubble growers at the same time - I now realise that I soon have to make a decision...

You see, for the first few days after I shaved on the 1st of November, things are easy. No shaving. I can do that. Stubble all over, looking good. But it's looming on me that I need to choose what to shave and what not to shave. What style am I going to sport for the rest of the month??

AND, once I have made my decision, I will have to stick with it. I won't be able to go back. I can't decide on a "standard" moustache, and then want a "trucker" tache!!

There will also be a period of time (potentially a week) where I will have to shave, because there will be too much stubble on my face to be acceptable, but the stubble won't be long enough to pull off a satisfactory moustache.

I still haven't decided, but here's mug shot after 3 days... my times running out

No comments:

Post a Comment